Who we are
www.happyholidays.in is an online travel portal teamed by professionals in the travel industry with a decade of collective experience. Being a part of Gen-Z we realize the importance of vacations and the countless memories gathered which remain with us throughout our lives. Not only do we understand the need of having a flexible plan, but also encourage booking them in just a few clicks. The happyholidays.in brings the world closer to everyone’s reach so that one doesn’t have to think too much before planning a holiday. Even though we take special care of newlyweds for a romantic and unforgettable honeymoon, we assure all our clients the same comfort, and value for money experiences.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Collection of your personal data.
- We collect your personally identifiable information including but not limited to your name, e-mail address, contact number, residential address, credit/debit/bank account details, in the following circumstances
- When you register with us, make a requisition for information pertaining to holiday packages, subscribe to our newsletters, enter competitions, share with us your experience or provide any other details in relation to a holiday package availed by you, send us queries or register for promotions.
- When you engage with us in any online or offline event or portray your interest on any page hosted by us on a third-party platform or location or voluntarily provide your details for our promotions.
- We may use your contact information for sending you (i) offers based on your previous orders and your interests, (ii) payment reminder notices, (iii) travel vouchers and (iv) updates on the travel sector through our newsletters. In the event, you do not wish to receive such information, you may unsubscribe through the facility in the email message you receive.
How we use personal data
We may use your personal information for the following purposes, including but not limited to:
1. promote a safe service, 2.collect fees owed to us, 3. cater to consumer interests while providing our services, 4. inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates, 5. customize your experience, 6. enforce our terms and conditions, 7. contact you to send important information or notices etc. and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
How long we keep your personal data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or statutory reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure or your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means and the applicable legal requirements.